Weddings Engagements Post-Wedding Lifestyle Personal Photographers Workshops/Conferences Featured Articles
Our Website Erin's Facebook Shane's Facebook Our Lab Twitter Boda Bags ShootQ - Studio Management Grace Ormonde Platinum List
See who's looking

Translations



Welcome! Here's where we post most everything... from weddings and engagement sessions, to our personal vacations and thoughts. This blog is a great way to follow us and keep in touch. Our hope is that you are encouraged and inspired, along with giving you ideas.

402.440.4937 or 308.234.4556 ~ info@melenbackerphotography.com


Monday, August 4, 2008

Fun With Friends



Last week, our good friend Kenny Kim came and spent some time with us before helping us shoot a wedding over the weekend. We were also able to hang out with Julie and her husband Troy along with Nate and Danielle on Sunday.





Our weekend ended up being a great time. Although....sometimes Erin thinks Kenny and I have too much fun.



Maybe shes right.

Within an hour of Kenny arriving we had some good laughs and I received a $200 dollar speeding ticket. GOODTIMES!!!! Nothin' but love Kenny :)



6 comments:

Unknown said...

At least you had your seat belts on!

Gavin and Erin said...

Haha, what a bummer! How fast were you going?? I've been pulled over in Nebraska also...he got me for no front license plate! Who does that? Honestly?? That was three years ago....hmmm, I should probably take care of that ticket. Haha :)

Shane Melenbacker said...

The bummer was that I wasn't going any faster than anyone else. They were using aircraft and pulled over 8 other people along with me. Oh yeah, it was in a construction zone too!

Danielle said...

Tisk tisk.....as normal us wives are always RIGHT : oP

Armin DeFiesta said...

Sucks you got stopped by the po-po! hehe... and why does Kenny kiss everybody? HAHA!

kennykimdotcom said...

Thaw was awesome time Shane. I miss Baristas and the BBQ sandwich already! Next time we have to figure out how to have fun AND not get in trouble!

Goodtimes my friends!

Armin I can't help it - when I see a bald beautiful man, I just gravitate towards them. :)