Weddings Engagements Post-Wedding Lifestyle Personal Photographers Workshops/Conferences Featured Articles
Our Website Erin's Facebook Shane's Facebook Our Lab Twitter Boda Bags ShootQ - Studio Management Grace Ormonde Platinum List
See who's looking

Translations



Welcome! Here's where we post most everything... from weddings and engagement sessions, to our personal vacations and thoughts. This blog is a great way to follow us and keep in touch. Our hope is that you are encouraged and inspired, along with giving you ideas.

402.440.4937 or 308.234.4556 ~ info@melenbackerphotography.com


Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Party

So, over the past few weeks we've heard so many people saying that their work has had "Christmas Parties." After hearing the stories, I began to miss them so Shane and I called up two of our bestest friends and we went out to dinner and played a game of Canasta at our favorite local coffee shop. It has been officially named (by Danielle) the "1st Annual Melenbacker Photography Christmas Shin-dig." I love these two! I have never laughed as hard as I do with these guys!
By the way, the stolen camera has been returned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great time we had! You 2 have been a blessing in our lives and we appreciate your friendship. We look forward to many more "shin-digs" I know that I speak for Shane when I say we enjoyed whooping the girls at Canasta...and I had to sleep on the couch that night(j/k) Have a God blessed Christmas!