Weddings Engagements Post-Wedding Lifestyle Personal Photographers Workshops/Conferences Featured Articles
Our Website Erin's Facebook Shane's Facebook Our Lab Twitter Boda Bags ShootQ - Studio Management Grace Ormonde Platinum List
See who's looking

Translations



Welcome! Here's where we post most everything... from weddings and engagement sessions, to our personal vacations and thoughts. This blog is a great way to follow us and keep in touch. Our hope is that you are encouraged and inspired, along with giving you ideas.

402.440.4937 or 308.234.4556 ~ info@melenbackerphotography.com


Monday, February 25, 2008

Chicago Photo Fun

On Saturday, Kenny, Kenny and I went to downtown Chicago for a little photo field trip. We had planned on walking around a little bit and then hitting up the Museum of Art but ended up spending all our time in Millennium park. After four hours it was getting pretty cold out so we headed out to the best Chinese food place I have eaten at called Great Seas. It was a great weekend and I had a blast hanging out with everyone, a few who Erin and I will see again in a couple weeks at WPPI. As much fun as it was, It's great to be back home with Erin.

I think I'm going to start a project called reflections :)





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shane - if you haven't already done it, take the water archtecture tour the next time you're in Chicago. We got some AMAZING shots as amatures - I'd love to see your and Erin's professional take.

Holly Puetz

Anonymous said...

hey Shane-
Great pics...even the ones you left out. =)

It was great meeting you and I just finished checking out your website- inspiring!

Thanks for a great time...and I'll let you know when I post pics as well.

Kenny Nakai

kennykimdotcom said...

Good times, good times! :) Yes, I agree with Kenny, I would like to see some of the other photos that didn't make it on this list.

Erin Melenbacker said...

I have not taken the water architecture tour. I would like to see that, maybe next time?

All I can say to the trouble-making team of Kenny's is...shame. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Shane...

I posted some pics of you.

nakaiphotography.com/blog

take care...and nice pics of the newsboys!